We remain fully operational and ready to take on any of your online custom framing needs.
Last month, and with your help, we were also proud to help front-line medical workers get access to PPE gear by donating to the COVID-19 Response Fund.
In May, we're sending 5% of the proceeds from each custom frame sold to World Central Kitchen, an organization that has been purchasing millions of meals from local restaurants and delivering them directly to Americans in need during this pandemic.
We are inspired by their efforts and this creative solution to fight hunger in dozens of COVID-19 hotspots while uplifting restaurant workers and delivery drivers who would otherwise be out of work.
Data and graphics from wck.org as of 5/08/20
Through the end of the month, each time you frame a photo or custom frame an art print or poster from home, you'll be pitching in to this worthy cause.
And if you are interested in volunteering with the #ChefsForAmerica response efforts, submit your information on their website.
An update on how we are keeping our team, and you safe
- Our website remains open 24/7 and you can contact us during normal business hours by phone, chat or email.
- Our Brooklyn custom framing showroom is temporarily closed to all visitors, and our marketing, support, design and development teams are working from home.
- The framing teams at our two fulfillment centers are following rigorous health and safety protocols, and staying home in the event of symptoms or contact with individuals who have been diagnosed with the virus.
- Out of an abundance of caution, we're cleaning all of our tools between usage and each custom frame we ship is wiped down before it's packed with an isopropyl alcohol solution that kills germs and evaporates without harming the artwork inside.
- Any package we receive is also wiped down with alcohol before they enter our facility.
- All Level Frames employees can count on their usual compensation and benefits, even if they become unable to work due to illness or the need to care for a sick family member.
- Given the new health and safety protocols and an increase in orders, our lead times are running a little beyond the usual one week. Please allow 5 to 7 business days for new orders to ship.
The good news is that our At Home custom framing solution allows you to customize a frame to fit your artwork, and have it shipped right to your door with instructions for mounting the items at home. It's a to 10 to 15 minute DIY project that our customers love, and it means you don't need to visit the post office or local FedEx/UPS store to send in your artwork.
Our thoughts and well wishes continue going out to anyone directly affected by the illness, and we send a huge thank you to the heroes of all kind responding to this pandemic.
Stay safe and make sure your neighbors, friends, and loved ones are safe as well. We look forward to helping with your next online custom framing project, and welcoming NYC residents back into our Brooklyn showroom once we are safely able to do so.
* Proceeds defined as 100% of profit on each frame sold after materials, labor and shipping costs.